We are celebrating Father's Day on the 17th and we're running a list of things you can do with dad. Bonding time with family need not be expensive. So here are suggestions that friends have wanted to do with their dads but never got to and before they know it, they've grown and are too big now to do these fun things to do with dad:
1. Fly a kite with dad. A friend had been wanting to do this with her dad but never got to because of her parents' divorce that separated her from her dad for the rest of her childhood.
2. Go fishing with dad and cook your catch together.
3. Play video games with him. This can be done at home or at the nearest mall where there are such games.
4. Play catch-the-ball with him at the nearest park.
5. Jog with him early in the morning or when he comes home from work. Make him choose the time and be the ever willing jogging pardner.
6. Does your dad like swimming? Then go swimming with him on Father's Day.
7. A picnic at your garden or at the nearest park with dad and the whole family would be fun.
8. Does your dad like to sing? You can go to a karaoke bar and sing along with him. If you have your own videoke machine, then you don't have to go anywhere.
9. Play golf with dad.
10. Watch his favorite movie with him.
11. If he likes to dance, go disco dancing with him.
12. Go horseback riding with him. If you don't own a horse, go to a nearby farm and rent one.
Make dad's day something different. Happy Father's Day to all the great dads on this planet.