♥ Lookin' for something specific? Search!!! ♥

Saturday, November 28, 2009

trashy and trendy?

Like me, some of you are probably wondering how some clothes with mismatching colors and styles that your normal mind couldn't understand land in fashion magazines and get to be shown in fashion shows. Why? Are there no more rules in fashion? Is uniqueness and being outlandish the "in" thing now? I really wonder about this a lot because while watching one of these fashion shows in the country, I get to see clothes that no one in his or her right mind would wear anywhere anytime. Honestly, if you were to ask those models wearing those trashy-looking outfit to wear those clothes in real time in the real world, I think they would rather go around without anything on than be caught donning one of those. So for me and my conservative fashion views, wearability is a prime.

No comments: