♥ Lookin' for something specific? Search!!! ♥

Friday, November 23, 2007

the carnival


November is fiesta month in our city and today I could hear the noise at the carnival or circus as the city welcomes the fiesta which is happening the day after tomorrow. From the outside when I passed by the carnival I could see the various moving attractions and the beckoning invitations of circus people.

No wonder our five-year-old kid in the house would not let me sleep unless I promise to her that we go there first thing tomorrow, to which of course I nodded.

The traditional ferris wheel, merry-go-round, kiddie boat ride, roller coaster, octopus ride, horror ride and a lot more rides fill every kid's heart with joy. Adults are forced to go to carnivals because of kids in the house. Otherwise, without any child in the house, no one bothers nor cares to even look at carnivals.

No comments: